The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour of the SE-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

SW corner is ready to be repaired and the zed in the NE corner is down to 18hp. I'm out of ap now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:07 pm

I got it to work just in time.Went in with about 30AP.Saw ya both,thanx for comin'.I be;ieve if we'd have had the original 4-6 zeds,maybe 1 more guy that coulda showed,and had all been at full AP(I know you guys were,sorry),we coulda done it.I still have ammo.Let's pick away at whats left and see what we can do.Try talkin' to locals to drum them up too.Yhe only big problem is that corner with 5.

Oh,i got 1 in the SW corner.The one i hit in the SE is at 44.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

No worries, at least we got to see that we were synced Razz I managed to drop 2½ zeds with pretty much full ap so we could have taken care of the original 6 zeds on our own as well as repair and cade at least 1-2 corners. There's no way we'd fix 11 zeds though even if you'd been at full ap Rev =)
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 pm

I dont think we should attack them every day at the same time, casue then then could actually get us in a trap and they save AP casue we come to them and not the opposite.

We do an attack tomorrow, then we hold up friday and saturday where everyone is more or less on their own (getting revived if needed ofcourse) and just gather ammo/fak/needels and stuff without hurting any zeds!!! They shouldnt even know we been there at all and instead save ammo till maybe sunday when we hunt again.

Until next week we could coordinate the others and maybe get us into two groups or something depending on our gamingschedules and timezones so everyone can play on suitable times but we would still be effective.

I will try to sort everyones wishes until next week and then we would be more organized and efficent!

How does it sound?

Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Mixing up the times or target area is always good, especially against coordinated enemies. Not sure how coordinated these guys are though. As for two teams, if there's those who can't get on while we can then yeah, that's probably a good idea also.

As for a strike tomorrow, depends on my AP levels and what targets we have (I've got like 25 pistol round left). We need to restock soon anyway so I doubt we'll be able to do another major strike untill the weekend and I'm not sure I'll be able to join in on any strikes during the weekend either... well maybe on sunday. Heh, we could use a IRC server or something Razz
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am

I ran through the area today, caded up Wetherall NT. That mall is going to be a tough nut. Perryn NT has 6 zeds inside. Just so I get the lay of the land, who's calling out targets for us?
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:41 am

Well,as far as i'm concerned,targets are negotiable at this level.We could try the NT and very well get it together,but Joe and i have about the same ammo left(maybe 50%)and we'll all need to get AP.
As for the mall,we may not take it-but-howabout we all focus on a single corner(whichever has the least zeds),take it,repair it quickly,and loot it for ammo.At least then we'd have somethin' to show for our efforts.
Papa-I did the target choices in the group's original formation alot of the time,but i'd really like everybody to have input on what we do,at least while we're so small.We can elect somebody if need be.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 am

Okay, a single corner would be okay for today and maybe next week we retake a NT or something. Im not sure what we need in order to pull everything toghether but atleast I have a toolbox ive been dragging around and I guess it may be useful here. WHat is the best approach for us to do a thing like that in order to maximise our chanses to get some ammo, rev?
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 am

Well, I retook the NW corner. Jump in and stock up before some asshat Zed ruins it again. Grylls Crescent PD is caded (but not lit). probably our best bet for a restock once the mall is ruined again.
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 am

6:28AM,EST-Just found the NE corner of the mall up,took advantage of it,and ammoed up some.I also killed and dumped the single zed in the SW corner,but lacked the remaining AP to repair or cade it.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am

Fixed that corner of yours to VSB, Rev.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 am

Cleared and repaired the NW corner and grabbed some ammo(but not as much as i lost).We had this problem before with malls in the SE.We didn't get much,if any,help from the locals when attempts to retake the mall we're made.Of course,we didn't repair any of the corners on our raid,so it wasn't obvious we we're doing something,but i haven't seen much in the way of locals at all,let alone any humans besides ourselves in the mall.Any suggestions fellas?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Repaired the NE corner of the mall if someone need to restock while it's up. I'm fully loaded again, serach rates were awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour of the SE-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: