The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour of the SE-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:56 am

Depending on the day,i'm highly adjustable.I'm disabled,so no work to worry about,but i do take shifts with the wife watching my daughter though.Sounds like about maybe 18:00GMT would work for us 3,and i think if all of us are geared up,we could do it.

This'll sound super-stupid,but could one of you please tell me what time 18:00GMT is in Eastern Standard Time please?I feellike such a dope!!

I just snuck in,repaired a corner of Bleslet,and heavily ammoed up,somuch so i barely leftmyself enough AP to get to a safe bldg on the edge of the combat zone,but i'm ready to rumble,gun-wise!!Icould use AP before i jump in though.I came out with 6 fully loaded pistols,4 loaded shotguns,and 4 x-tra shotshells,+4 FAKs.I am outta syringes right now though.Howabout you guys?What's your gear status?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:58 pm

There's a 5h difference between EST and GMT I believe so 18:00 GMT should be 13:00 EST. That should work for me during weekdays.

Edit: Oh and my gear... well I'm at 96% with this gear:
4 loaded pistols á 20 rounds + 24 extra rounds
1 loaded shotgun á 2 rounds + 4 extra rounds
5 FAKs
3 syringes
1 bottle of beer
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

I think it is 6 hours between us here in scandinavia vs the reverends, so a good coordinated attack would be for ex. 22.00 for me and clarke and 16.00 for u rev.

Im currently a zed outside the perryn building so I cant see my gear but I have a toolbox witch take a lot of space in my pockets but apart from that I think I have a shotgun with 2 shells and a gun with maybe 20 rounds. 1 fak and maybe 5 needles.

So, a revive would be nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 am

So,i believe that 18:00 is 4PM my time(EST).Unfortunately,that's only 30 minutes after i'm supposed to meet the new landlord to drop of my deposit,and i'm sure she'll band my ear for awhile(she;s sweet n' all,but a chatty one,if ya know what i mean).Perhaps if not later today,tomorrow then.It's currently 4:16AM,EST right now,so that'd be just under 36 hrs foe you guys.Tell me if that worx for you guys,and if not,feel free to suggest another time if you want.In the meantime,just do what you can to help in the area,ok?

Rev.Ed

EDIT-Just repaired the NW and NE corners of the mall and caded y\them to VHB,and repaired the SW corner and caded it to HB.All that remains are 3 zeds in the ruined SE corner.Anybody!!Everybody!!Jump on this if ya can as soon as ya see this!!!
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 am

I dunno how u get 18.00 til 4 pm but I may be wrong. It is easy to find out thou but first I must get back to the living and I need a revive pls Smile

Lets say we could just try a coordinated tomorrow just to make sure the timedifferance is okay, k? If rev could pick a time and place that suits him between 12.00-18.00 georgia/Eastern usa time/reverend time/etc etc and atleast I (and hopefully clarke) would go along with revs time + 6 hours.

Then we would know for sure and as u say, could coordinate a bit more effective.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:24 pm

It all depends on the time, there's been some talks about a trip to town tomorrow and I'm probably off drinking later on also (a finn needs his booze). So I can't say how I'll be able to log in tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah, Germ and I are EST+6h.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Yeah, a weekend can prolly be the hardest to schedule for a coordinated attack but it would be nice to just see that we are right about the time.

Im now outside blesley SE mall. Revive? Smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Yeah but if your able to coordinate tomorrow then there's no need for me to do it as well since we're in the same time zone that is (at least if it's just to sync the coordination).

Aw crap, I killed off two zeds in the mall and got the last one down to 20 something HP... Germ if you have ammo and ap then move into the SE corner of the mall and once I get 1-2 more AP I'll move in and do a suicide revive on you so that you can clear out the last zed, throw out the bodies and repair/cade the place. Sounds like a plan? I'll have enough AP to do a suicide revive in 1-1½ hours.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:24 pm

dont revive me until you can get out cause I have not so much AP either Sad
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 pm

aw crap... if anyone else is in the area then this would be a good time to move in and fix the mall Razz

Edit: Sorry Germ, a zed broke into the safe house so needed to put up some cades and move out. I'm out of ap again. Rev, you might want to either deal with the zed or move out soon Razz
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:00 am

Im outside the SE corner of the mall..... Still dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 am

A few more zeds have moved into the mall.Not many,but a few.I killed the 2 in Perryn NT,and if anybody can repair and recade it(be warned,it's a mess-16AP to repair),it'd be really useful.
Also,thanx for the help earlier Joe.I got that single zed outta Northcote FD as well,and caded it to HB.I'm with you now.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

I meant to mention guys,i understand about week ends,and real life coming first.That's always the way it should be.After all,this is a fun game,but just a game.

Now,if ever we do have a week end time to strike,it's the best time to do it,as most folks are also off doing other things,but for the moment,lets think about early in the week.Perhaps monday or tuesday.Lemme know how allof you stand on that and we'llput somethin' together,take this one back,gear up,and perhaps move on to Mitchem befor the RRF units realize there's some organized activity left up here to take care of,and come back this way.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Germ, you've been revived now.

As for the NT, I checked and the zeds were back inside there so I couldn't fix it. I did barricade the Fire Station though since I found it at LiB.

And as for an RTS, I don't have that much to do next week so it'll work for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 am

I noticed that Woodroffe Mall,in Tollyton,to the NE,is gonna be our quickest and best way to ammo-up,so i made a quick trip down there,and made a near perfect killing-3 loaded shotguns and about 45 pistol rds in 23 searches.I'll be headed back to the combat zone later in the day as AP allows,and we can see what we can do about at least 3 of us hitting Blesley in a coordinated attack.
I did find out that Johny-K has had some serious comp infestation issues,perhaps with his Firefox,but is doing his best to correct the situation.
Also,Papa Paparazzi,an alt of a buddy of mine who is a ranking officer in the B.A.R. in the Treweeke area,should be arriving asap.I understand he'll be logging into the forum and headed this way.

Since we are few,and at least 1 member has an issue for the moment he can't correct immediately,remember-recruiting is off the essence!!I'd like to see us not as a super group,but with perhaps to platoons,say....40 members tops,if that's possible over time.The first members to sign on would have the most experience with us,and all have trememndous experience in the game overall,so would be the candidates for ranking officers.For now,i'd like to set a goal of at least 10of us,so we can at least be recognized as a group on the stats page,and 'cause it's a good number of experienced players.10 really good players,coordinated,should be able to take all but the most overwhelmed of ruined malls.
If everybody could see if they could get just 1 or 2 folks interested,that'd help alot!!Thanx guys!!

Rev.Ed

PostScript-Say guys,could any of you add on your avatars?It makes recognizing everybody at a glance so much easier.Appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm

I can schedule myself for an cooardinated attack at 23.00 (swe/fin-time) or 17.00 (rev time) for monday/wednesday/friday and aim at the SE corner of the mall to start with. We can use this week for just get things/times/plans together and do some more serious striking next week.

Avatar? I will try to add one later.

Recruit? As soon as I see a living soul down here except us!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Heh, 40 members would make us kind of a "super" group on UD these days Very Happy I think everything above 20 members is a top group in the game these days. But if we have serious coordination then 10 members will be alot too.

I can roll with Germs schedule too (besides it's only swe time since there's a 1 hour difference between swe and fin, but since I live in sweden let's go with only swe time Razz).

I'll keep my eyes open for possible solid players to recruit. And I'll look into the avatar thingy too... heh, if you could upload those pics you made Rev then I'd use them Very Happy

Edit: There's 8 zeds inside the mall at the moment and I'm fully loaded, I'll save my AP untill I get the word of a RTS.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:05 am

My apologies gents.Hadta take my daughter back to the doc today.She's on steroids now,along with Amoxycilin.It sux,as shes only 7 months old.This damned drafty ass trailer has us all down,but like i said,we're all moving to a nice place soon.
So,i too can do 17:00(5PM,EST)on Wed. to meet Germ's time.Papa Parazzi has come as well.His put up a greeting thread.Everybody say hey when ya get a chance,ok?I'll tell him the time and see if he's cl;ear with it as well.The stakes have gone up a bit with 8 inside now,but they could go down again as well.We'll havta scout it right before we hit.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:05 am

Still making my way over to you guys. I should be in theater tomorrow. In case you need needles, the Axtence Bldg in Osmondville is lit and EHB.

As far as recruiting goes, I think that another 5 should do it. 10 well coordinated survivors are damn near unstoppable. I think if you get above that it makes it hard to coordinate (not that we'd mind the extra guns, I'm sure).
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 am

Nice avatar Papa,and thanx for the input.Honestly,in today's UD a 40 member group would be a real feat anyway with just over 12,000 left playing.Certain "elements" have really run alot of folks off,ol' timers and noobs alike.Your right of course,10 would be most fantastic!!We came close to that # in our 1st incarnation when we we're based out of the Giddings area(but ended up driven south before,as i remember,a combined RRF,Dead Animal,and MallTour leftovers hoard).

I managed to get the Belbin Arms repaired and recaded to HB,and St.Lazarus' Church repaired and recaded to VSB+@,both on the west side,on my way in.St.Polycarps isn't ruined,but has 3 zeds inside.I pulled some FAKs out of it,and veared north,slightly over the border,to grab syringes at Doubting NT in southern Crowbank.I'm near there now,still within 6 or so blocks of Blesley.I should be full up on AP by 5PM,EST tomorrow,if were all game then,and i'm loaded to bear-

7 pistols with 40rds
3 fully loaded shotguns
5 FAKs
1 syringe(so far.I can get 1 or 2 more i should think)

With no live chat to coordinate this(and i'll ask my wife if this forum is capable of having that feature added,since she set it up),i guess we'll all just havta hit Blesley at 5PM,EST(or 17:00,as Germ put it),and hope for the best.There we're 8 inside at last count.If ya finish a corner,go help your buddies in need.Worry about cades after it's cleared.Some civvies might even help on that.

Well,good luck fellas,and i'll see ya then!!

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm

11 zeds inside the mall now. I seem to be dead also. I'll make my way to the SW corner of the mall. If one of you have a syringe then hit me with it, I should be at full AP and fully stocked at the time of the RTS.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:27 pm

I will revive u around 23.00 when I supply up for tomorrows cleaning of zeds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Holy f*ck!!11 inside now huh?Well,i guess we just do our best fellas.See you in about 2hrs and 15min..

Rev.Ed

EDIT-GUYS!!I can't get the Rev. to come up.It keeps switchin' to one of my alts.Johnny K(Don,for those of you that know him)told me he had this problem about 2 days ago,but now it's happenin' to me.It must be a damn game glitch.Has anybody else with multiple characters had this problem,or know how to fix it?

I'll keep tryin' right up 'til 5PM,EST,and post me results then.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I had the same problem during the march of the dead, I think it went away on it's own though. anyway, I'm on stand-by =)
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I had that problem when I tried to get a alterego but I gave up trying to sort it out. Anyhow clarke is up and running again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour of the SE-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: