The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour of the SE-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 am

For any who didn't see it on the end of our last thread,Ft' Perryn was a bust,so we'll do a tour of the revaged southeast,starting with Joachim Mall,then Blesley,and finally Mitchem.Do what ya can with the locals,and get the malls back for the humans if at all possible.Most of all,just put up a good fight,and have a good time!!Use Lumber Mall for supplies until it falls.Hopefully be that time we'll have another up.
Also,be aware,there are PK'ers in the area,a nest of them last seen in the Atkins Cinema,south of Joachim Mall.
Good hunting guys!!

Rev.Ed

Tour of the SE- Soldier5-1

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 am

I started by repairing Windley Towers,2 blocks NE of Joachim.The immediate 4 block area around it is ruined.I ejected the zed,dumped the other bodies,repaired it,but could only repair it to LB...and i'm still there.Might need a revive when ya get here guys.If i'm dead,i'll try to be the only zed standing at Grist Grove,1 block south of Windley,ok?Keep ya posted.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm next door to Lumber now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 am

Repaired and recaded Brimblecombe Auto to HB+2,and Rundle Auto to VSB+2.Garnett Auto is empty,but is under attack by 4 zeds,so it'll be down soon.Most of the bldgs east of that point,and NE of Joachim are down,including Craddy NT.

Also,St.Josephine's Hospital,just west of Lumber Mall is down,and yesterday when i was resting in Club Frossard,there was a small break-in there that was repelled,so the zeds are moving for Lumber next,and quickly.We need to organize and start putting some of these bldgs back up.Gear up all you can at Lumber ASAP too,as it might get hit at any moment,and is notorious for falling quickly.

Has anybody seen any tags on these zeds yet?They seem pretty organized.

Oh,thanx for the heal Germ!!

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 am

Repaired and caded two buildings that were empty. I believe they were Adler Fire Station and Roger Arms. Windey Towers is probably a easy repair too since I only spoted a survivor in there.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:56 pm

there are maybe 15-20 zeds in or around the mall at the moment, and they got here quite fast. I saw a few of them also got similare names (zergers?) and I think they are quite organized.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:58 am

Lumber is down,with all but 1 survivor having fled.9 zeds in the north end,1 in the south.Niether end is ruined yet though.Both hospitals directly west are gone,as well as maybe 50% of the other bldgs in the area.I recaded and repaired Shickell Drive Railstation to HB,and ejected a single zed from Tudge Way FD,just over the border in Fryerbank,repaired and recaded it to VSB,then fled slightly SE.

I have 42 pistol rds left,no shotshells,6 FAKs,and no syringes.This is the focal point of the attack right now,and Joachim,being so close,and recently taken,i believe they will both have a large amount of organized zeds around them and in between them.I'm gonna suggest we redirect our attacks with what we have left to a target they hit awhile back,like Blesley or Mitchem.The best possible outcome to be retaking the mall as a semi-perminent place to gear up when needed,but at the very least,we can raid it,fix one unoccupied corner of the mall,grab all we can,and get out before we're noticed.Many times have i used a single character to do just that,so it should be easy for several of us.

I also believe they willknow of our efforts and move to thwart us quickly,so if we continue to hit the malls that we're hit the longest ago out of the four(Blesley/Joachim/Mitchem/Lumber),and stay on the move,we should at least harrass the shit outta them...and REALLY PISS THEM OFF(TEE-HEE)!!!Strict guerilla tactics my friends,hit and run.A group our size can actually do alot ofgood and really wreak havoc on their efforts,and tie up many of their zed troops tryin' to catch us,perhaps giving civilians,or groups in the area time to reclaim their malls on a more perminent basis.In this respect,having a small team of experts is optimal-and that's what we are!!

So,whattaya think guys?Shall we redirect out of this hornet's nest to Blesley,Mitchem,or does anybody else have any ideas?

Rev.Ed

Tour of the SE- Soldier2-1-1
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 am

Well, if you listen to Missus Murgatroyd, she'd tell you I'm easy. I'm close to Lumber and I don't know the area all that well so give me a nod if you see me.

I've a couple of needles and a fair bit of ammo, but no gennies or fuel.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am

Me luv guerilla tactics! I spoted a RRF member between the malls so we're not dealing with just any random zeds. So yeah, I think it might be wise to hit another target while they're here.

I also saw Germ as a zed so I revived him while on the move. My current ammo is 45 pistol, probably 6 shotgun and as for the drugs I have 5 FAKs and 4 needles... oh and don't forget a nice cold beer!
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 am

Joseph Clark wrote:
Me luv guerilla tactics! I spoted a RRF member between the malls so we're not dealing with just any random zeds. So yeah, I think it might be wise to hit another target while they're here.

I also saw Germ as a zed so I revived him while on the move. My current ammo is 45 pistol, probably 6 shotgun and as for the drugs I have 5 FAKs and 4 needles... oh and don't forget a nice cold beer!

I've 49 pistol shots
10 shotgun shells
5 FAKs
4 needles
No radio or GPS so I'll have to hunt for those...
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Thanks for getting me back on track mate Smile

Im at the Hollwey Building, 3 klicks SE of Blsley mall. The place is like a fortress and I had to enter from tempest plaza school. I couldnt check out the area but it seams "easier" then joachim atleast Smile

I will be here until tomorrow when I have more AP to spare and your all welcome. The beer is unfortunatly roomtempered but I got some nice burgers on the grill so c´mon people Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm still trufging my way through Penny Heights.Bldgs i was in have been broken into twice,and everything is down.It's a good thing we opted for Blesley when we did.We're good,but this is a large RRF force from what i understand now.If i don't make it outta the "impact zone" in one piece,i'll come on in dead and let you guys know.Wish me luck!!

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:35 am

Appears i'm clear.Passed SwamiGuru(He's with us)on the way out.Turned east,and ended up at the Axtence Bldg(NT)in central Osmondville.I'm gonna get a syringe or two and rest nearby before pressin' on.I'm AP'ed out for now.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 am

Im in pimm building just SE of the mall and there are aproximately 10-15 zeds in the mall at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 am

I show 2 zeds in every corner save the SE,which has 4.Extensive damage to the south of the mall also.I got the Bullen Bldg and Hemphill Hotel both back up and caded to VSB.I'm off to the west now near St.Polycarp's Hospital.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 pm

I repaired the fire station south from the mall and also traped a zed inside a VSBed Wybrants museum. I'm inside Shean Alley railway station at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am

Murdered by this asshole

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1709773

Can somebody get me revived(I'm stuck in the bldg on the screenshot),and definately BLACKLIST THIS FUCK!!Kill him on sight in any way you see fit...or fun.

Rev.Ed

Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 am

If I see him he is considerd a zed, but....what screenshot? Where the heck are u?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 am

Heh, I'm wondering about the same thing. Seems like you missed to post that screen of yours Rev Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Joseph Clark wrote:
Heh, I'm wondering about the same thing. Seems like you missed to post that screen of yours Rev Very Happy

Aye I'm totally lost as well...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 am

AW CRAP!!Sorry guys.I'm in the Conybear Bldg just SW of St.Polycarp's Hospital guys.I must be losin' my mind or somethin'.I'm still there,and i'm standing.Thanx guys.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

You should be revivied now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:37 am

Thanx Joe.The NW corner of the mall is up.1 zed in each of the other corners.It should be easy to takeHolding it i'm not sure about,but it'll be easier than down south of here.I'm outta ammo now.I'll havta hit Tynte or somethin' close.If several of us could hit it together,or near the same time,we'd have it easy.Can anybody tell me their best times to be online please?Thanx guys!!

Rev.Ed

P.S.-For those of you who know my recent dilema,my wife and i FINALLY found a decent duplex and put some $ down on it today.No more trailer livin' for us soon!!HURRAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:59 pm

15:00 - 01:00 GMT should work for me most of the time. I might be able to streach myself outside those lines too if there a need, but I won't be able to do so on a regular basis.

Oh and congrats on the new place!
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Im in the same timezone as Mr.Clark but my time is more narrowed till 18.00-23.00 GMT or thereabout would be the best for me.

But, now I have been a victiom of a party of clubbed to death punchingbag and im dead. Standing outside the perryn building east of the mall. I have the needels but noone to hold my hand Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour of the SE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the SE-   Tour of the SE- Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour of the SE-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: