The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assisting Giddings-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
germ bomb

germ bomb

Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 am

Papa is up and running again!

Speaking of running it seams like my time for running around in Malton is running low! I more or less have to resign from the game. Ive been located to a new position in my job, with a bigger paycheck as reward and I cant turn it down and with that comes less time at home.

So basicly it means I have to cut down on my internetgaming and this game is the first to go, sad to say! Ive been adjusting my schedule the last weeks and will keep doing so the whole january which means I have a few minutes each day the next two weeks or so but after that it is more or less no more zombiekilling for me.

I swing by a few times a day but I cant do anything major no more due lack of time. Even this message is kinda stressed Sad

I see u later and I answer the messages as fast as I can.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Hm, ok. Well no worries, real life goes always first! I hope that you enjoy the new job and make sure to drop in whenever you have the time to do so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Germy, I'm sorry to see you go! Obviously, real life always wins. If things change come back and run with us.

Thanks for the revive by the way.

Edit: I stood up and repaired the NE corner of the mall. Searching is good, but there's still 13 zeds inside.

Last edited by papa paparazzi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added mall update)
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:58 am

Gents,first off,in light of Germ's new developments,please see the new priority recruitment thread.Your opinions are needed asap.I respect them,and need them to know what our next step shall be.Germ has been a great soldier for us,and i had just mentioned yesterday that i'd like him to be liason for new applicants and/or members,but as we all say,real life always comes first.I've told him he's always welcome back with us,and his forum access shall remain open in the hopes he can in the future,and out of respect for a good friend.

As for our current status-The west half of the mall is ruined with 5 zeds in each corner,but the entire east side is still intact and unoccupied by either zeds or humans at the moment.Neither side is lit.I checked all the cades north of the mall,recading in the warehouse where i so recently met my demise,1 block north of the mall.I then moved around the eats side and strengthened the cades in the Beaman Blvd School,and upped the cades in the warehouse 2 blocks NE of the mall from VSB to HB with the little AP i had left.There are other entry points nearby,so this shouldn't be an issue,but be aware that for now,it's to close to the action to be an entry point.

Bromley and Byrne Auto,as well as Moorish NT,all directly south of the mall,have gone down in the past 24hrs as well,and are strongly occupied(Bromley has 7 outside,and 3 inside,as an example).This seems to be the typical back n' forth shoving match that usually occurs when Giddings goes down,with 1 side gaining ground today,and then the other side taking it back the next day.It reminds me alot of the stagnant trench warfare of WW1,where nobody really gets anywhere.

I still haven't had a chance to go south to examine Ft.Creedy and the surrounding area in detail yet,but my guess it's in worse shape than the mall.It usually is.

In light of what you'll read in the new thread,these may all be mute points anyway.It seems with what i can see,we are now but 3,and we should really devert attention to getting in some new blood asap,of any level,or almost any background.Reformed PK'ers and all will be welcomed with open arms,as well as noobs and anybody in between,if this meets your approval.We can teach the new guys how to lvl up quickly,and aid them as we go.

In any event.please read the new stuff,and feel free to discuss the situation asap.PM me if you have any questions and fell it's necessary.I sincerely hope we continue this grand experiment of our fellas.Let's discuss it and find out.

With Respect for you all,
Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assisting Giddings-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-