The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assisting Giddings-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Assisting Giddings- Empty
PostSubject: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 am

This'll be out Pitneybank/Ft.Creedy/Giddings Mall thread guys-

Assisting Giddings- Clanposter-5-1

I zed break-in at Bromley Auto,just beyond the SE corner of Giddings.Cades back to VSB.2 badly wounded inside.Zed down to 32HP.Hit rates suck!!
Billett Rd.FD,1 block further SE is down with 1 zed inside as well.

Rev.Ed

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

Did some reviving. Oh and I don't mind if you update the wiki Papa, I'm pretty much a wiki-retard so I avoid editing on the wiki as much as possible Razz
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Yeah, the wiki is crucial since every experienced player check things there and now it looks more or less as we are fake. We cant have that......

Well, the mall is open for business but I dont wanna sleep there alone with only two others but it is barricaded as hell....for now...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 pm

So I see. My suggestion is to avoid sleeping inside the mall, at least untill there's more locals in there. We can always sleep in non-TRPs around the mall and just jump in to check out the place whenever we have AP.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:11 am

Agreed. I'm avoiding sleeping in the mall. I'm searching for a genny to get it all lit (which should attract locals).
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 pm

6 zeds in the mall.I just killed the two in the SW corner,but there are still 4 in the NE corner,and that corner is ruined.Only 3 survivors in the mall besides myself presently.I'm gonna dump this last one i killed and vacate(i'm AP'ed out presently).

Moorish NT appears to be back up as well.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 pm

8 zeds in NE corner of Giddings at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 am

I ended up gettin' caught up in the mall.Thanx for the revive Papa.I'm with you now,75% healed,but low on FAKs and ammo now...and AP,for the moment.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 am

Morrish NT seems to be a pinata. Btw, does someone know why I get an e-mail each time someone respondes in this topic? I've switched of the e-mail notification in the user CP already, that's the strange thing. It didn't send me a notification earlier, it started doing so this week.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am

gonna make a raid into the lions den at usual forsakentime tonight. Someone wanna tag long?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:29 pm

If I'm at the PC then sure. Not sure I'll make it though since I and my friends talked about checking out that new Hamilton film with Persbrandt later today.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Ha, I missed it myself with 80 minutes lol. However there is 3 zeds left now in the SW end. The mall is still very well barricaded as far as I could see so it is a good chanse more survivors take some shots at these three zeds!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Obviously I missed it also. The film was quite good, a very swedish action flick which to be honest is a nice new breeze from all these hollywood action films.

Anyway, I took a look inside the mall and it's empty, no survivors nor zed. all corners EHB except the SW that's VSB.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Things went down quickly, then. There were six inside. I managed to kill and dump one. Half the mall is ruined already.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 pm

I saw.I repaired the NW corner last night and looted ammo as quick as i could.

Their trying for Dewell again as well.I just recaded it from LB to VHB.

Their prob'ly tryin' to hit Moorish as well.Watch the bldgs your in(cades)if your close to the mall,especially resource bldgs.Either move back or check yourselves frequently fellas.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 pm

8 zeds in the mall but what is more scary is that there is 14 (14????) zeds outside the warehouse north of the mall and I bet them will take apart every house aroun the mall in search for people like us.

I agree with rev, take one step back to a more secure building!

Btw: I have talked to a few people but it is hard to recruit. One problem is the wiki ofcourse but many people doesnt wanna have nothing to do with us. They fell that the Forsaken players is mainly players who ph just about anyone....

I cant say whats true or not, but thats what people think about us, and it isnt good however. Even if you explain that we only pk someone who pk´s us in the first place (like every other survivorgroup in the game) you cant explain it to every player in the game and people who feel like we may be okay after all, doesnt wanna join us cause others will judge badly.

We are currently between and a rock and a hard place. I dont mind, but it does explain why the recruitment is harder than it should be.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 am

Ha! I got the last two zeds in the mall! Get in quick and load up. The SW corner needs more cading soon.

As far as the wiki goes I did start editing it yesterday. Please give me feedback; I could use your ideas. I'll just start chipping away at it a little every day.

Just so I'm reporting things on the wiki accurately, are any of us members of the original group or all we all new?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 pm

I wonder where we've recieved that rumor...

As for members from the original group, I'm guessing I and Rev are the ones that's been around from the original group. Stan too but I believe he's got another character with us now.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:05 am

3/4 of the mall is lit. I think our work here is done!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 am

I shoulda listened to my own advice Germ.That's exactly where i moved too in order not to be sllepin' in the mall yesterday,and meant to move myself,but got busy with my daughter,and well...the rest is history.I'm at Walrond Square,south of the mall,waitin' for a revive.By the way,these zeds are a mix of independents,Feral Undead,and somethin' called BZARBA.Anybody familiar with them?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm

NE corner is down now. I barricaded the SE corner from open to VSB++, I then killed one zed and wounded another one to 28hp in the NE corner.

Rev, you seems to have been either killed or revived.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I did revive the rev but didnt have time to enter the forum!

Anyhow, the wiki is coming toghether very nicely! Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 pm

17 zeds inside the mall at the moment and half is ruined. I'm swaying at Lancey Drive if anyone has a needle. If not I'll just ZK a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:08 am

Um..oops.I'm sorry Papa.Germ revived me(thanx Germ)and went to cure my infection.I went to grab a FAK in the mall(it was closest)and saw what you saw.I did find what i needed,and vacated quickly.Just dumb luck i went south out of the mall first into Moorish and found their cades at loose and returned them to VHB.I wish i'd have looked here first.I'm sorry.I can surely get you ASAP if you still need it.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 am

Oh,i meant to mention,i know 1 or 2 of you have been PK'ed since joining.Please add their names to out BlackList section,for the future safety of your comrades,and so we can remember who they are and shoot the shit outta them when we see them again,cool?Thanx!!

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assisting Giddings-   Assisting Giddings- Empty

Back to top Go down

Assisting Giddings-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: