The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Ackland-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

Taking Ackland- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 am

Exhausted. I got no sleep last night, so I'll make this quick. I'm on my way to Tynte and I'll see you all there.
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

I did repair a safehouse SW of the mall. Gingell road railway station VHB. I didnt see any people on my way or any building that was repaired either so I did fix my own. 4 zombies north outside some building is what I have seen of the dark side.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 am

First of all-TAKE NOTE-notorious killers,prob'ly preying on Dowdey Mall(which we may have to uae to gear up sooner or later)are using Spracklingbank for Safehouses.GoatHammer of Dawn Patrol,bounty-140,ended up with me in Club Storer sometime today.He's a heavy hitter and usually travels with another killer-Kar98,bounty-108,who is prob'ly nearby,and i'd expect others too.With so many malls down with zeds lately,Dowdey and Stickling Malls are prob'ly both very hot for criminals right now,so be wary and look out at all times.Stay in unlit bldgs just in case,and remember,we only retalite for a killing on one of our own,a close personal friend/ally,or if the subjects are being a severe hinderance to the recovery efforts of the mall/area we're workin' on.

All of Giddings is up right now,and all caded to at least VHB,but unlit,and unoccupied.Plenty of folks are in the surrounding bldgs,nut apparently their not sure they can hold it.I spent my time in Moorish,clearing and dumping 2 of the 7 zeds inside and tryin' to clear it out.It seems to be the only bldg left directly south of the mall left unreclaimed by humans at the moment.Any of you that care to throw in there,please do.

Also,any luck at all recruiting?Please try here as well there are alot more folks around the mall that i expected there to be,and we need the help to make a real difference.Many of them will already have tags,but try general statements in the crowds,and ya never know who ya might get.If some body wanted to change over to us,that'd be ok with me,howabout you guys?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

6 zeds in the giddings mall at the moment. Seen some survivors and spoken to a few but the interrest seams low Sad
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am

There's three left in Giddings at the moment.

As far as the wiki goes, I'm more than happy to start working on it. I do some of the wiki maintenance for the BAR (I can't do anything too fancy, though). If you guys want me to I'm willing to update our stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am

Please switch to the new "Assisting Giddings" thread gents,now that we're all here.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Ackland-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: