The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Ackland-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

Taking Ackland- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Hmpf, I'm having some small issues with my internet so I missed i weren't able to log into UD for a short while. Heh, I'll try and join in on wednesday again Razz
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Still working on Carle PD. Cades are EHB with 2 zeds inside.
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 am

A few COBRA guys PK´d me during my rest, so I had to drag my stiff body to the cemetary left of spurdell. Anyone? Needels allready in the arm so I just need an extra hand and some spare AP Wink

I dont see we do any harm on the mallzeds so I join the Carle PD strikeforce on wednesday instead!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

You've been revived, Germ.

Ackland is actually reclaimed. But Spurdell has a rather large break-in with 6 zeds inside.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks mate Smile

I hope to manage to get supplys enough til an attack on carle tomorrow. I didnt plan on getting my head blown off exactly but if nothing else got blown of until tomorrow Im sure I can kill a few zeds.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm

NE corner of the mall is lit so you should be able to grab som stuff there.

Btw, if you watch hockey than congrats on the victory Germ *mumbles something in finnish*.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Still fighting the fight at Carle. Could use a hand after you all get reloaded.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 am

I added a bit of cades to Carle. I'm right next door now.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm

It looks like Feral Undead are in the area. At least two FUs made a coordinated attack on Splain Arms.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

I killed a zed, threw 2 out and healed papa in carle before i had to leave.

Three more zeds inside Sad
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Missed the fun due to my death. I'm revived now though and from the look of it Carle is down. Papa's dead outside too. Give me heads up if you need a syringe Papa, I've got one left.
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks for the help, Germy. I did get taken down. I hoped if I slept in there and meatshielded we could pull out a win, but I was wrong.

I'm swaying at Horsford Lane if you can spare the needle.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 pm

You seem to have been revived already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 pm

yeah, i did it but didnt have time to write it here cause i did it on work.....

I dont have any ap or ammo right now so I just save up for tomorrow, til then you have to kill them without me!

There is only one zed alive in carle atm. Pretty healty zed, but still lonely Smile
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you for the needle! I stood up and then realized I should have waited. I'll be out of town for a couple of days (I did get to reload at the mall, though).

I'm going ice fishing! See you all in couple days if I don't fall in and drown.
No
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 am

Oh, ice fishing. I wish we had more of a winter here so that we could do stuff like that too Very Happy Anyway, I hope you catch a big one!

St. Marks Hospital had a break-in. I got the cades up to VSB++ and revived the zed in there. I tried to shot him first though but realized that I might as well check his profile. Apperently he was a dual nature so I decided on a much more friendly approach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

Many apologies gents.I seem to have no luck at all of late.I played a lil' to hard moving and messed my back up some.It hurts,but it's no worse than it was before(i mean,no further permanent damage was done).I've been stiff as a 12 day old corpse for a few days.
Just got St.Mark's up to HB+1,and i've got a full load of ammo.
This area seems to be pretty well under control now.Do you guys feel finished here,and if so,any ideas on where you guys would like to go next?
Also,Ackland is full of people now.Has anybody advertised us there in any way?Should we spend a day trying to recruit there and some of the heavily populated surrounding bldgs?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 pm

I haven't really had the opportunity to recuirt that much yet, there's awalys been a break-in somewhere. As for our next move, anywhere but further into the NW is what I wish Very Happy I'm already close to the one burb zerg limit since the SoC is roaming the five central suburbs while killing each other. Btw Rev, I'm happy to say that yours truly is leading the individual kill count at the moment with the first kill being no one less than Aichon himself Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Well,Havercroft is still listed as extremely dangerous,but has a lot of help now.Whataya say we use Ackland to gear up,do some tagging/recruit talk for say,the next 24 hrs or so,save AP for a half a day(enough to get through Ridleybank)and go straight east.Giddings Mall,our old stomping grounds,in Pitneybank,is under heavy siege of 100+ zeds according to the suburb danger map.It'll prob'ly be down no matter how fast we go,so why not try to get a few new guys to help,and all the syringes,ammo,and FAKs we can carry.We could layover near Tynte Mall(which is also down again,but we might be able to fix 1 corner and loot it real quick),and head on in.It looks like a real ol' fashioned heavy duty fire fight.

Of course,this is tentative.Do you guys wanna do that?We'll be gearing up and recruiting over the week end,which won't require to much of our time,and the scouts can leave out say,after midnight EST on Sunday,if that's cool.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm down with that. I'm fully stocked already though... well, could use a few more syringes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 am

Ok Joe.We'll wait for the others to see this,and tag/recruit by voice in the meantime i guess.I can message Papa on the B.A.R. site.I'm sure Germ will be along soon too.I guess at Sunday,midnight EST(or close to it),go ahead and start out with scoutin' through Barrville,Ridley,and the Tynte Mall area.I will too.We can try to find a safehouse or two as well.Should take 1.5 days to get to the Giddings area with good supplies and some AP.We oughta roll in late Monday or early Tuesday.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 am

Count me in. I leave the scouting to you guys, I stay one half step behind and recruit until I get a confirmed target if thats okay with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am

Sure Germ.I'll throw Papa a note on the BAR forum just to make sure we're all on the same page.I appreciate the recruit attempts.It's rough just runnin' around with 4 guys.As a matter of fact,it's unclear when Johnny K(Don)will be able to rectify his comp situation.He has 6 children(one he's helpin' through college),and as we all know,that takes alot of dough,so i need somebody who could do the WIKI stuff for us.I'm not very apt at it.Not sure about you Germ,or Joe,but Papa might be.That might help out some.I'll ask him that too.

Anywayz,here's your 1st scout report,this one for our midway stop-over in Pimbank near Tynte Mall-

I arrived in the NW corner of the 'burb.I noticed that more bldgs we're up in Ridleybank than usual(about 25%),but don't let that fool ya guys.That's always the most dangerous 'burb on the map.Make sure ya have the AP to go straight on through with no stops.Enterin' the 'burb,i immediately noticed Rowley Blvd PD and Hind NT we're down.A lil' further in Hewett Place PD and Nunn NT are unlit,but intact.Watch for this guy when ya come in.He's not wanted,but read his profile.He's on the nutty side to be sure-

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1720955

Going on,i found Tynte Mall to be freshly retaken,with only 3 humans inside.It's all caded to VSB,but totally unlit and poorly defended.I lack only syringes,but if you guys need ammo from here,i'd get it soon.I saw no PK'ers in area either.Expect about 25% of the bldgs to be down,the majority of them on the Ridleybank border to the western side,but some in the central part of the 'burb too,and that the mall might be gone on your arrival.I continued on into Pappardville,finding Marks NT both up and lit.I'll camp nearby and grab some syringes from there later in the day,then scout on.

Lay some tagging that includes our forum address(a lil' risky,sure,but we need new guys!!)if it's ok with you guys,say a speech or two in Ackland Mall,and then come on over.Better to try it there before ya leave.There's aren't near as many folks over here near Tynte.

Rev.Ed

PostScript-When we all get into or close to Pitneybank,i'll start a new thread for Giddings and/or Fort Creedy,ok?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Scout report(partial),Pitneybank-Creedy is gone(no surprise there),as are many bldgs around it.Farmer and Moorish NT's are both down,as is Dewell NT,just to the north in Spracklingbank.I'm unaware of St.Benedict's Hospital near Creedy,but i'd guess it was gone as well.Giddings itself is three quarters intact at the moment,but totally unoccupied,with 4 zeds inside the SW corner,and 7 outside the same corner.Not as bad as i thought it would be actually.Chippett Grove PD,near Dewell is holding for the moment.I haven't seen Halberry Blvd PD,SW of the mall yet,but it's never very well defended,so don't get your hopes up.I'm north of the action in the Salvage Cinema,Spracklingbank for now.We can meet here when your ready if you like,Beware some of the bldgs in NW Pitneybank and SW Spracklingbank on your way in,as some are infested.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 am

I'll make my way there once I have the AP. I manage to get screwed by the RNG while looking for syringes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Ackland-   Taking Ackland- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Ackland-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: