The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Goals?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Future Goals? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 am

Let's get some meeting times fellas.If we can just get together once,this should be easy.As of 2 hrs ago,i saw 6 zeds(3 in each northern corner?),with both north corners destroyed.The southern corners were intact and empty of alloccupants.Also,BE AWARE-THE ENTIRE PUMKIN PEOPHILE PK GROUP are in the Mist Cinema in the SW of Roftwood,with just 1 member to the NE in the Lyndkam Bank.Their 6 total i believe,and a nasty bunch.We'll avoid them if at all possible,but don't take any shit without responding either.We're a stand up group,with the experience to back it up if necessary.

I used the southern half of the mall to ammo up 100%.Hell,i'm loaded down to over 100%.The only thing i lack is a needle,but as soon as i loose a few rounds and have room,i'll grab at least two.

I'll be lease signing on the 24th and starting to move X-mas day(ain't that some shit?Well,it's a nice new place,so i'm not complainin'),but as you know,i'm very flexible on when i can show.Just figure what time is good for you guys and well get it done!!

Rev.Ed

EDIT-This area seems to have more folks around too.Let's do some talkin' and taggin' and see if we can get some new guys involved too!!
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 pm

I think that the time we used during our first strike, 5pm EST and 10pm GMT I believe, was a good one. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hit that time tomorrow, not sure about christmas though and christmas day is out of the question since I'll be drunk then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Sounds like we have a date at nichols tomorrow! Just gonna take a quick visit later and get some firepower....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

I think i can do that too.We'll wait for Papa to check in over here tonight,and we'll be in good order then.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 am

I think I can make 5pm EST. My apologies in advance if I don't make it. Can someone post the chatroom you use?
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:11 am

Im a zed Sad

The good thing is that im in nichols along with 5 other stiffs. Whatdo you think is the best move? SHall I hurt a few zeds around datetime and then wander out, or shall I just hang tight and u guys ressurrect me? I gotmy own needels.....
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 am

Papa, I don't think we have a chatroom yet. we'll have to try and coordinate the best way we can without direct communication.

Germ, I'd say post which corner you're in and I'll drop in and revive you the first thing I do when I move in. Also, give me heads up if you have a infection and need it FAKed before I revive you.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Ah, Southeast corner! I will pop maybe 5 minutes before u guys get going and post how many zeds in the house and where, k?

No infection so far but ive been attacked by a few zeds, hehe, and it is fine by me. Just waste those precious AP on me instead of tearing down the barricades. Im dead anyhow LoL!

See u later!!!

Edit: killed by a tokarev-dude and im facedown outside SE corner. Can get up when it is time and u guys can bring me back to life later, or maybe tomorrow is better so u can spend AP on the zeds instead. Im worth more dead than alive right now lol

Double edited: Almost 20 zeds outside the mall. Every corner EHB except NE witch is VHB. Im standing (dead) outside the NE also!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I got tied down a bit but I'm here now (straight out of the sauna to be precise!). I revived you Germ and I see that there's a hand full of survivors inside the mall now. Heh, didn't manage to do much. Did we reclaim it or was it a christmas miracle that some other guys did? Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 am

Fellas,i'm so sorry.My daughter got aalot sicker.She didn't shake the flu as good as we hoped.We hadta go to the ER,and were just now back.We thought she might havta stay for awhile.I just wanted to get on real quick and explain.I really apologize.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 am

No problem mate! Family first u know!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 am

Thanx bro.They hadta put her on a lil' breathing machine(Nebulizer with Albuturol,if your familiar),and some juvenile streroids of some kind.I'll tell ya,this flu here this season is nasty!!See,infants get their flu shots in 2 doses,about 4-6wks apart,since their so strong and it's their 1st time i guess.well,this hit her between the 1st and 2nd shots,so she wasn't fully protected.Worried us to death bro!!

Anywayz,i did go up and strengthen the NW corner,where 15 zeds have amassed already outside.The whole of the mallis under human control for the moment,with 2 corners lit.Grab whatya need while ya can.I got the Stribling Library entry point to the SW of the mall back up too.I'm fully loaded.When i get some AP,i'll move on straight through Ridleybank into Barrville,and see if things are still the same.Great job today guys,and once again,so sorry!!

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Nichols went quick.At present-8 in the NW corner with only 3 survivors left,1 in the NE corner,unopposed,and 1 in the SW corner with 1 survivor.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

No worries Rev, we understand. Btw, I got PKed by this guy: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1699716. Apperently you aren't safe even on Christmas.

Btw Rev, the PK event at the SoC will start 2/1 -12 12:00 EST so that you know, would be fun if Moe could take part in it Razz

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Would that i could Joe,would that i could.I can't figure that damn password for the life of me,and since i've changed my E-mail,a retrieval wouldn't go to me.In the days when Kev was around,this woulda been easy,but not now.These mods don't give a sh*t.I dunno what to do.I miss you guys a bunch,and Moe too.I've concidered startin' a new guy for SoC,and i might do that.I sure hope everybody understood.It's just one of those things.

By the way,somebody took out that Amazing Zombie guy in the bldg o was in before i left.

Papa should be around west Barrville somewhere(he messaged me on the BAR site),and so am i-in the Westroppe Bank.Do you need me to come back n' get you Joe,or is Germ still around?I'd be happy to if you need me to bro,no prob.

I guess i'll see you all in that area soon.Westroppe could be a good rally point.

Hope you all had a great X-mas!!My daughter,aside seems much better,and we're movin' little stuff over to the new place.We had a good time watchin' her open her new toys n' stuff.There's nothin' like X-mas in the eyes of a child.It certainly makes it all worthwhile.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
papa paparazzi

papa paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

Hope you all had/are having a great Christmas.

I did some scouting at the bhest of Rev. Ed and here's what I found:

Keane Blvd PD, lit, EHB, 3 survivors
Gerrish Plaza PD, EHB, unlit (can’t freerun into)
Derryman Plaza PD, VSB, empty, all buildings around are ruined

St. Wilfred’s Hospital, lit, EHB
St. Agnes’s Hospital, ruined, 1 zed inside
Patriarch General Hospital, lit, EHB

The Eagan Bldg, lit, VHB
The Woolsett Bldg, lit, EHB

If you look at a map of Barrville you'll notice the Stadium. Everything around it is ruined (the PD at VSB is the exception). The good news is everything on the West side (at least the SW) is EHB and lit. So, we can restock and camp in the SW corner (the suggestion of Westropp is a good one) and run sorties into the SE buildings. Easy, Peasy. I'm all stocked so I can run recon tomorrow and give a better breakdown of SW buildings and desireable targets, and then start reclaiming the day after that.
Back to top Go down
http://Avatar courtesy www.thezombiehunters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:55 am

Thanx Papa.Left you a massage on the BAR forum(we have alts that work together to guys).This is what i found-

Richmond Hills,south-central border-

Carle St.PD and St.Mark's hospital are both good,up and running.

NE Havercroft-For those of you that know it,McCloud's Pub West is up and running.It's in the warehouse at 37/41.There's onl 3 of the regular guys there,but they'll help when they can,and defend the bldg,making it somewhat safe.

Western Barrville-South snd east Barrville are deteriorating,and taking hits hete and there.I'm not sure of Patriarch Generalhospital in the south,but St.Wilfrid's Hospital,Keane Blvd PD,and Nix,Eagan,and Woolsett NT's are all up,but have some zedactivity outside.There are a few bldgs down in the area,and the situation could get worse.Since we'll prob'ly retreat here to rest if we have to,this is good to know.

NW Havercroft-Not so good.Of course,Ackland Mall is down,and i'm unsure of the zed numbers outside so far(i'll find that out.I didn't have the AP yet),but Martha and EphremGeneral Hospitals are both down as well.

Keep in mind gentlemen,that there are no NT's in Havercoft,so the ones i mentioned,as well as Brennand(3 blocks south of the mall itself)will be the closest ones.

More info to come tomorrow.See you all soon at Westropp Bank.

Rev.Ed

Post Script-This calls for a new thread.Go to "Taking Ackland" now guys.Thanx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals?   Future Goals? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Goals?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: