The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you need a revive-

Go down 
+2
JohnnyK
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

If you need a revive- Empty
PostSubject: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:09 am

If ya need a lift,post your location here,and we'll get to ya ASAP!!-

If you need a revive- LifeJunkie-1
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 am

Well,looks like i'm the first.

I'm the only zed in the wasteland,1 block NW od the ruined Nuttall Library,adjecent to the mall.Can somebody gimme a jab?Thanx fellas!!

If you need a revive- 2cngi1w

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
JohnnyK

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Ha, I was alive, but was killed by some noob zed.

I am at the edge of Vinetown...I'll start moving towards you guys at Tynte.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 am

Just give us a shout when you get here and one of us will give you a revive as fast as we can!
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 pm

germ bomb wrote:
Just give us a shout when you get here and one of us will give you a revive as fast as we can!

I need to find some more needles... I've four left.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

PostSubject: I need a revive   If you need a revive- EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Guys

My first post here and sadly it's a plea for a revive. I am helping out with the defence of Fort Perryn and some idiot just accused me of being a Zombie Spy and executed me. Very annoyed. I am outside the Fort Penryn Infirmary I think.

Anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Sy

(James Henly character)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 am

Hi there Bunny!

I can't speak for everyone but I think that most of us are in the area around Blesley Mall. If you can make your way closer to this area then I'll probably be able to get you up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:13 am

Actually some kind stranger gave me a revive, but I am up by Blesley Mall now. Where abouts are you guys?

Sy

Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

I'm at the Bane Museum at the moment (west of the mall).

Oh yeah, are you that player I met around the fort area a while ago (I asked you about joining us). Your character name sounds familiar Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunny

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 am

Yup that would be me. I am over at Club Esme about now. Trying to avoid getting savaged to death!

How's things?

Sy
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Awesome, good to have you with us my friend!

We're trying to get ourselves coordinated so that we can pull of real time strikes. You'll find our current discussions about the stuff we do at the moment in the thread called "Tour of the SE-". Make sure to drop in there and take part in the conversation and say hi to the other members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Got killed inside Splain arms so could use a revive. I'm at the cemetery south from St. Eligius's Church in Havercroft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need a revive-   If you need a revive- Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need a revive-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: