The Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' Ass And Takin' Names!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynte mall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tynte mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

Oh great.Thanx man.That's what i FB'ed him about.I'm ashamed to say i haven't figured out the PM'ing here yet.Have any of you tried?Lemme know what you figure out.There's a friend option on the profile page.Maybe we have to be "friends" first?I dunno,i just didn't see the average personal message slot i usually see on a forum.

Anyway,Agapitus fell.I shotgunned the culprit,ejected him,repaired and recaded to VHB,and picked up a few more FAKs.Can't have enough here!!Saw the Templar unit leader,but none of the others so far.Have you guys seen any of them?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakenonud.forumotion.com
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

Could use a hand at Phelips Museum. We had a 3 zed break-in there but one was dual nature and one was looking for a revive. I got the last zed down to 16ap as well as caded the place to EHB.

As for the PMs, to send a PM I'm guessing it's the PM link in the persons reply or the PM link in the persons profile and then contact. To read them and get access to your inbox I think you have to use the link next to "log out" in the meny right under the group logo (on top of the forum). I'm guessing it says "no messages" if you don't have any new ones and probably something else if you do have new ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Im there! The gullick building 87,94! EHB so enter from somewhere else, im quite low on AP so see u tomorrow Smile

Plans rev?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Situation has been fixed at the Museum. The guy who asked for a revive is still there so I asked him if he's interested in joining. Players who thank the reviver gives me a good vibe Smile
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 am

Im dead! im outside of aquatic (how do you spell that?) hospital but dont revive me just yet, due my low AP. Put the needle into me earliest in 12 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 am

I'm dead outside the Cowdrey Cinema, near Ft. Perryn. Anyone else around down here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 am

I'm sure i can get to ya.Lemme see where it is.Be right back.

Yup,your up bro,and i repaired and recaded the Leach Motel to VHB as well.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:55 pm

He seemed interested, I gave him our forum link. Here's his profile number: id=1969661. (Heh, apperently new mebers can't post links for the first 7 days)

Anyway, I FAKed and revived you Germ. Your choice if you want to stay down and regain AP or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I wait until AP gets sorted, in about 12 h or so I think I will be up and running. Where can we hideout at the moment?

Btw: I got shot and killed by a templars knight dude when I was a zombie! Okay, I was a zed but wtf wouldnt it be better to check me first and atleast I wouldnt kill a zed with mostley humanskills and a wearing a tag like the forsaken. Not when you have to save your bullets like crazy in a neighborhood like this. Well, I hope it was a mistake but it was kinda stupid one to make but well well......

See u in 12h!!! Smile

TY for the revive mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 am

Yes,it would.If you were outside it was prob'ly a noob.

Murgatroyd-I saw you down outside Cowdry.I just got Tikanoff Railstation cleared of zeds,repaired,and recaded to QSB+1(both that and the Shrwell Bldg are QSB,if anybody wants to up the cades),so i'm low on AP,but i can get you by tomorrow,and then i'll havta run over to Joachim to ammo up.

It doesn't seem as if these Templars are making much of an organized effort,and i don't want the group to get bored.If we don't see anything outta them soon,shall we just pick a mall?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:29 am

Yeah. if they aint interrested in the fight I think we just have to bail out casue it is too big for just the few of us. A mall would be better/easier until we get more people going. Atleast thats what I think.
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 am

I'm up! I've 'caded a couple of buildings nearby to act as bait for any zeds and I'm going to go and hunt some FAKs...

EDIT: Plus I'm fully agreed on the Mall front. A fort is just too much for five of us. Sad to say...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Yeah, I agree with what everyone has stated so far about the fort.
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:16 pm

My suggestion would be that we clean out every mall in Malton. We should begin in one end at the map and clean out mall after mall and move on when our work on one place is done. Under the way we should be able to pick up recruits also.

Wyke hills would be the next mall to go to if we should begin in Miltown going west to New Arkham and the going up one block to Foulkes Village and then east again to fryer bank end then north again etc etc u get the general idea.

But, I go with Rev´s ideas whatever they may be, and this is just my suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:31 pm

germ bomb wrote:
My suggestion would be that we clean out every mall in Malton. We should begin in one end at the map and clean out mall after mall and move on when our work on one place is done. Under the way we should be able to pick up recruits also.

Wyke hills would be the next mall to go to if we should begin in Miltown going west to New Arkham and the going up one block to Foulkes Village and then east again to fryer bank end then north again etc etc u get the general idea.

But, I go with Rev´s ideas whatever they may be, and this is just my suggestion!

Just a thought, but would it be more difficult to recruit whilst on the move or in one static location where we can get some lvl1 characters who spawn into our 'area'? Do we have anyone with Wiki-fu? Someone who could do us a funky page? Rev seems to have some Photoshopping skillz!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 pm

We actually have a wiki page already. An update on it might be good though.
Back to top Go down
Murgatroyd

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Joseph Clark wrote:
We actually have a wiki page already. An update on it might be good though.

You guys are FAST!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 am

Murgatroyd-actually,it's my wife that has those skills,and their more limited than they appear,but thanx.JohnnyK(my pal Don)has limited time to play,but is one of us.Germ,you helped him near Tynte,remember?I'll ask him about Wiki stuff,but it's my opinion that word of mouth will do just as well.Either way it'll be tough.The game is down to under 13,000 players now,and i can remember when it was 100,000+.
We could either try the South Blythe/Marven Mall area for just a bit.Tompson and Marven are both up right now,but there are zeds in the area as Marven was just reclaimed,and it's a good recruiting area,thickly populated,or we could try going NE and hit Blesley and then Mitchem Malls.Recruiting is good,but boredom is our biggest enemy.I'm for Blesley/Mitchem,that way we can fight and recruit.Howabout it guys?

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 am

Say guys,i went over to gear up at Joachim,and it's down.We can use Lumber Mall for support,and just do all 3-Joachim/Blesley/Mitchem,in that order,if ya like.Be careful though.There's a good sized PK'er nest just south of Joachim in the Atkins Cinema,and with Joachim down,i'd say at least some of them will want to pick on folks at Lumber now.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Sounds like a plan Rev!
Back to top Go down
germ bomb

germ bomb

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Im with you guys! I will take a walk up there prolly to the west of joachim and as soon as Im there safe and sound I will give u guys a shout where to go.

Im in neave auto repair just North of joachim in penny hights gps: 90,78.

I saw maybe 5 zeds in joachim mall but i think they are spread out over the neighborhood and as rev said, Im afraid there is a band of PK around here also, but on the other hand: This can be a nice tough task for us Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:35 am

Ok gents,look for the new forum catagory-Tour of the SE.

Rev.Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynte mall   Tynte mall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynte mall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: